HRINZ recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal information and is committed to protecting your privacy. As an organisation offering support to HR professionals HRINZ needs to obtain personal information about you in the course of providing our services to you. Because this information is confidential and important to you, we believe that it is important you know how we treat your information.
HRINZ assures you that:
- We understand your personal information is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy in the online environment.
- We only use your personal information to:
- Help us to provide our products and services to you on a targeted basis;
- Improve our service to you;
- Inform you about additional services.
HRINZ keeps track of the pages on our site that our site users visit in order to determine which services offered are the most popular. This information is used by HRINZ to deliver customised content to users whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
HRINZ may from time to time contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered to you.
HRINZ will not sell or pass on your information to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you to inform you of new services and products available from HRINZ, that may be of interest to you.
Your personal membership information is retained on a Membership Database. For that reason you have to enter your Username and Password if you wish to access any Members only information and your personal information. It is important that you remember never to share your password with any other person.
To ensure full security you will need to take appropriate steps to ensure that your Internet browser is capable of supporting our website's encryption requirements. Our website does not collect personal identifying information about you except where specifically requested by you or us.
Please also note that while the HRINZ website hyperlinks to various other websites, HRINZ is not responsible for the privacy practice of those websites and/or the reliability of the information published on those websites.
Privacy Act 1993
Under the Privacy Act 1993 we advise that: The HRINZ Website contains applications which collect personal information about you ('Information') so that HRINZ can offer you its products and services, process your application, verify your identity and monitor your use of HRINZ services. This Information is being collected and held by HRINZ, PO Box 11-450 Wellington; The intended recipients of the Information are the HRINZ organisation and/or any other service provider engaged by HRINZ from time to time.
Failure to provide, or the supply of incorrect Information may result in your application being declined or services being withdrawn. You have rights of access to, and correction of, information held by HRINZ.
By using the HRINZ website you agree to authorise the following:
- You agree that your information held by HRINZ may be used to advise you about other products and services;
- You authorise HRINZ to obtain, use and disclose any and all your information for the purposes set out above;
- You authorise HRINZ to disclose information held about you to other service providers, and any other party that is authorised by you from time to time.