18 May 2012
28 May 2012
Description of Organisation
Well Health is a Primary Health Care Network comprising 7 member organisations in the Wellington region.
Description of Position
Well Health Trust is seeking a short term contractor to undertake its Management Structure Redesign Project during the months of June and July 2012. It is expected that the project will take no more than 80 hours to complete.
The Trust Board seeks options and recommendations for a future management structure that will be lean and have the capability and capacity to respond to the ever changing environment we operate within.
The project is directly accountable to the Well Health Trust Board Human Resources Committee. The Chairperson of this committee will be the key point of contact for this committee.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Review the current management structure within Well Health and provide future options and recommendations based on current and future needs of the organisation, its members and the environment in which the organisation operates.
• excellent written and oral communication skills;
• good time management skills;
• previous experience in successful organisational restructures;
• Change management/organisational development skills and experience;
• understanding as to the sensitive nature of a restructure process;
• an ability to think strategically;
• an understanding of the not for profit sector; and
• an understanding of the primary health care sector
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ