5 Jul 2012
30 Jul 2012
Description of Organisation
How often is it that you get to be part of a new organization that is true “green fields” in an international environment?
This organization offers:
• Vitality and passion
• Global focus
• A commitment to the people led from the top
Description of Position
A compact sized crown entity that is commercially focused needs an action oriented and engaging mid level HR practitioner.
This is a true generalist role that covers the spectrum of OD and ER. You will work with the Director Organisation Development to conceptualize, create, develop and implement OD and HR systems that maximize the people return on investment for the organization.
The CE is passionate about people and you will work closely with the leadership team ensuring that everything is aligned to business outcomes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Requirements for the role:
· International HR experience
· Broad generalist HR and OD capability
· Project Management capabilities
· Ability to build strong and trusting relationships with all
· Confidently influence, with demonstrated credibility at all levels
· Sense of humor
This is a fabulous opportunity to spring board your HR career.
Please contact Emma or Jacquie on either email@example.com or on 04 472 9902.
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ