7 Aug 2012
15 Aug 2012
MYOB NZ Ltd
Description of Organisation
MYOB is a provider of solutions that make business life easier. We develop and deliver award-winning software, services and support to more than 1,000,000 businesses and accounting practices across Australia and New Zealand.
Description of Position
• Develop your HR Career
• Part-Time Role (4 hours per day, Mon-Fri)
• Fantastic New Office
Do you love your work? At MYOB we do. We are looking for a highly motivated and process driven Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. We want someone who can think on their feet and loves to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders at any given time. If you love what you do and are great at it, then we want to hear from you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
In this widely varied role you will be responsible for providing responsive and timely administration and coordination services within the Human Resources team, supporting key people related initiatives and projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Proven ability to work with confidential information using the utmost discretion
• Effective time management skills with a high degree of attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Human Resources administration experience
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
• A working understanding of Human Resource Information Systems
• Knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
Tertiary qualification in Human Resources preferred
Remuneration and Benefits
In return for your skills and abilities, MYOB can offer you:
• competitive salary
• medical insurance
• subsidised savings scheme
• fantastic learning and development opportunities
• supportive and friendly work environment
At MYOB we drive hard and enjoy our success, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and rewarding, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities. If you like how this sounds and value integrity, communication and team spirit, apply now!
For more information and to apply please visit http://www.bfound.net/detail.aspx?jobId=108035&CoId=1953&rq=3
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ