15 Aug 2012
21 Aug 2012
Description of Organisation
Logistics and Transport
Description of Position
Human Resources Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the HR team at DHL Supply Chain as a Human Resources Advisor.
The team requires an individual who is driven to learn, develop and build their career within a fast moving multi-national organisation.
You will work with managers, supervisors and logistics employees within DHL Supply Chain, providing support and advice on all people issues and opportunities. You will have broad experience working in a unionised workplace and feel comfortable in this environment. Additionally, this position is responsible for Learning and Development across the business (we will provide you with any training and support as required), and you will be given the opportunity to lead and manage general HR projects.
We’re looking for somebody who has:
• Relevant, practical HR experience
• Excellent knowledge of current NZ employment law
• Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and training skills
• Intermediate PC skills with the full range of MS Office applications
• Good planning and organisational skills (including time management and prioritisation)
• Mature approach, discretion and sound judgement
• Attention to detail
• The ability to influence others
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a close team
• Transport or 3PL Logistic experience would be advantageous but not necessary
This position is based at our Auckland Airport location; however you will need a driver’s licence and the flexibility to work across our sites in South Auckland.
If this sounds like you and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then apply now!
APPLY NOW TO: email@example.com including a cover letter and CV, Subject line to state “Reference: HR Advisor”
Key Areas of Responsibility
Multi site heavily involved in union-ER advising as well as general advisory role.
Conflict Resolution; Coaching; Relationship building; Attention to detail; Mature approach, discretion and sound judgement
Excellent knowledge of current NZ employment law
Presentation, facilitation and training skills
Intermediate PC skills with the full range of MS Office applications
Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources or Law
Remuneration and Benefits
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ
Note: Membership of HRINZ is desirable.