13 Sep 2012
28 Sep 2012
Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing
Description of Organisation
Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company was established by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in New Zealand over 100 years ago. We are 100% New Zealand owned and operate exclusively for charitable purposes in New Zealand. Sanitarium has a strong Christian business philosophy and respect for the company's ethics and values are expected.
Description of Position
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the team that manufactures New Zealand’s favourite breakfast cereal - Weet-Bix – and many other leading New Zealand breakfast cereals - in a role that can make a real impact in the business.
As part of our Auckland Manufacturing team, reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, your responsibility is to provide the day to day guidance and HR support to one of our business units and to oversee and provide assistance to allocated HR projects & initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Demonstrated broad generalist HR background with an understanding of employment related legislation
• Demonstrated ability to conduct negotiations
• An ability to manage and deliver a broad range of HR projects that enhance employee engagement
• Demonstrated credibility in delivering proactive HR services and advice to frontline managers
• A proven track record of developing HR systems and processes, in particular with recruitment and training activities
• A tertiary qualification in HR or related field
• An understanding of HR within the FMCG or Corporate Health Industry would also be an advantage
• Ability to work in a team and support the Sanitarium core values and culture
Remuneration and Benefits
Between $70 - 90k
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ