11 May 2012
24 May 2012
Description of Organisation
This role will provide an experienced HR professional with a role to sink their teeth into with the full spectrum of generalist HR functions across a key area of our business - Milk Collection. Although your primary focus will be our Waikato sites, travel will also be required to Northland on a regular basis.
Description of Position
- Newly created in-house recruitment team
- Opportunity to shape recruitment practice within the Ministry
- Permanent full-time role, Wellington
The Ministry of Health’s HR team is entering exciting times. We are looking for two experienced recruiters to join us to take responsibility for establishing and embedding best practice recruitment solutions and initiatives across the business.
As our Senior Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for leading the establishment of the centralised recruitment function, ensuring recruitment activity is aligned with the business priorities.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of internal stakeholders;
- An ability to understand workforce requirements and the business needs so as to ensure recruitment is targeted;
- Experience in developing and implementing recruitment related tools, resources and processes that are fit for purpose;
- Knowledge of and "out-of-the-box" thinking around sourcing and attraction strategies;
- Proven experience in leading the development and roll out of an employee value proposition.
This is an exciting opportunity where your previous in-house or agency recruitment experience will play a big role as you embed new and exciting initiatives that will ensure that the Ministry employs individuals who can play an active role in improving, promoting and protecting the health of all New Zealanders. As an added bonus, you will be joining a team of supportive and fun HR professionals.
The Ministry of Health’s recruitment practices are firmly based on Equal Employment Principles.
For further information on this position please contact Keri Titherington on (04) 816 3467 or email Keri_Titherington@moh.govt.nz
Applications close 12 noon, Thursday 24 May 2012.
Applicant must have a legal right to work in NZ