The Institute offers a contract mailout service, whereby an independent mailhouse will post material on behalf of an advertiser to HRINZ members who wish to receive external mail. Material must be pre-approved by HRINZ.
Costs are based on mail handling, postage and a database rental fee which are payable by the client:
HRINZ Database Handling Fee: $1.00+GST per name
Postage: Dependent upon individual job specifications.
Mailhouse costs: Dependent upon individual job specifications. HRINZ will request a quote from our mailing house based on the specifications provided by you. This quote will then be forwarded to you for your approval. Any alterations to the job from what is detailed in the quote will be charged additionally. HRINZ is not liable for any mailhouse charges. This cost will be passed directly on to the client.
- All contract mailing material needs to be pre-approved by HRINZ. HRINZ reserves the right to refuse any material.
- Acceptance of Contract Mailing jobs is also dependent upon HRINZ having the capacity to book in such jobs (ie. our own commitments have first priority to ensure best flow of information for our members).
- Contract mailing will be sent to all current HRINZ members who wish to receive external mail or promotional material (as at January 2012, over 3,700). We are unable to breakdown mailing jobs into regions, or job titles etc.
- HRINZ requires a minimum of 7 working days to load any Contract Mailing job. We will then provide a full quote for your approval. Once you have approved the quote, we will then request an expected lodgement date from the mailing house and advise you of this. We recommend you allow at least 10-12 working days for the lead time in any Contract Mailing job.
- The Institute takes no responsibility for the rate at which the mailout is delivered or the outcome/success of the mailout
- HRINZ Terms and Conditions for Contract Mailing.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation. Please provide specific information on material to be mailed, i.e. material size, number of documents, if you require window envelopes, addressed envelopes, material to be folded etc.