How to register to become a Coach
To register and offer services as a Coach in the HRINZ Coaches Directory requires applicants to be a member of HRINZ and ideally, a Professional Member.
Please follow our registration process below.
- Complete and submit our online Coaches Registration Form
- Agree to provide all HRINZ members a 10% discount from each coach's normal fees.
- Read the Coaches Code of Conduct document in full to ensure that you are aware of your obligations and responsibilities. Please sign and return a hard copy by post or send an electronically signed copy to HRINZ.
Processing your registration
- Your entry into the Coaching Directory will be processed within three days.
- New registrations cannot be listed on our directory without an online application form and a signed Code of Conduct.
- All registration entries will be checked on an annual basis.
- The information listed in the Coaching Directory is drawn from the information provided on your application form. Its accuracy depends on the information you have provided. HRINZ takes no responsibility for incorrect information posted.
To update or amend your listing in the Coaches Directory, please click here.
If you have any further queries or questions regarding this process, please contact HRINZ.
The Human Resources Institute of New Zealand Incorporated provides this directory for the reference and use of its members. This directory is not available to people who are not members of the Institute, nor may the information it contains be used by them without specific permission from HRINZ. Similarly, members of the HRINZ and their organisations may not use the information for purposes other than that stated above. Members are asked to advise HRINZ of any inappropriate uses of the directory and its contents. All coaches listed in this directory do not imply that HRINZ endorses or has any legal liability concerning any of them.