HRINZ Terms & Conditions
All courses and webinars in the HRINZ Professional Development Programme are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration for a course or webinar implies that the attendee intends to attend and pay the course or webinar registration fee prior to the commencement of the course or webinar
- Attendee to use the invoice number as the payment reference number when making payment
- Attendees are entitled to the early bird discounted registration fee where payment is received in full before the cut off date for early bird registration closes
- Where payment for the early bird discounted registration fee is not received by HRINZ before the close off of the early bird date, the attendee will automatically be invoiced for the difference between the early bird rate and standard rate, and must make payment prior to attending the course
- Webinars are not eligible for early bird discounted registration fee
- The ‘Member’ registration fees apply only to those attendees who are current financial members of HRINZ at the time that the course or webinar is held
- Where the attendee ceases to be a financial member of HRINZ at the time that the course or webinar is held, the attendee will automatically be invoiced for the difference between the member and non member rate, and must make payment prior to attending the course
- HRINZ Guest and New Member vouchers are not valid for use at HRINZ courses or webinars. These vouchers can be redeemed at local Branch events or Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- HRINZ reserves the right to substitute presenters, reschedule or cancel courses or webinars where circumstances are beyond its control
- HRINZ Professional Development courses and webinars are subject to the Cancellation Policy set out below.
HRINZ welcomes a substitute attendee if the original attendee is unable to attend the course or webinar by notifying HRINZ prior to the commencement of the course or webinar. Please contact the Events Team to advise the change and make any additional payment if required. If the substitute attendee is not a HRINZ member they will be invoiced the difference in the registration fee.
Professional Development Programme / Webinar
- A full refund of the registration fee will be made if a cancellation is received in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course or webinar
- No full or part refund will be payable where there is less than 10 working days notice before the commencement of the course or webinar
- If the attendee’s organisation is meeting the cost of registration fee, the organisation will be liable for any outstanding costs regardless.
- If the attendee does not show on the day of the Event, the Invoice is still payable.
(updated April 2018)