Effective Business Communication - HR and Managers
|Christchurch||5-6 July||9.00am - 5.00pm||Julia Shallcrass||Course Postponed
Effective communication is vital for success in business, as it affects organisational performance.
This two day course will help you improve your workplace relationships, by adjusting your approach to communication so your message is well received by others.
Find out how personalities and behaviours can affect your interactions at work, and how to overcome common communication barriers.
This practical course gives you strategies on how to give constructive feedback and manage differences. Find out how to enhance your interviews, meetings and presentations. Consider how to improve business writing of emails and reports.
If you want to communicate with more clarity and impact, this is the course for you. Participants will receive a workbook to practise their communication skills.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for HR Managers, advisors and administrators, and line managers who perform HR tasks. The course will also be useful for administrators and all managers and professionals, including accountants, lawyers, and government workers.
Learning Objectives include:
• Identify personality types and communication preferences
• Find out how culture can influence business communication
• Apply communication theories to business situations
• Practise techniques of effective oral communication
• Demonstrate how to engage in active listening, constructive feedback and negotiation
• Learn how to effectively utilise tone
• Develop interviewing skills and oral presentation skills
• Learn how to use body language appropriately
• Demonstrate formal written skills that are clear and concise
• Understand email etiquette
• Choose most effective wording for writing
• Practise writing letters, meeting agendas and reports
|About the Presenter|
|About KiwiBoss Limited|
KiwiBoss provides businesses with people management training and consultancy.
Our training is designed to help clients solve workplace problems, manage contemporary Human Resources issues, and create brighter workplaces. Our employment law expertise assists in compliance with legal obligations.
Our clients include small to medium businesses, large corporates, charitable organisations, and government departments.
We help businesses create a more productive and engaged workforce by managing issues, such as:
|HRINZ Member||Non Member|
|Earlybird Fee*||$1,300.00 +GST||$1,500.00 +GST|
|Standard Fee||$1,400.00 +GST||$1,650.00 +GST|
*Early bird (EB) price available when you register and pay before the date/s listed below:
|Course||Course Date||EB* Date||Ready to Register?|
|Christchurch||5-6 July||7 June||Register Here|
Terms & Conditions
All of our professional development courses are subject to our terms and conditions.
Travelling from out of town?
Click here for advice and special rates on accommodation.