Increase Your Personal Resilience for Work and Life!
|Auckland||13 November||9.00am - 5.00pm||Dani Rius||Course Postponed to 2018
Express your interest here
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Increasing personal resilience is essential to Human Resources Management from both a leadership and organisational perspective. This course provides HR practitioners with a greater understanding of the underlying psychological mechanisms of personal resilience and delivers some practical tools to enable them to respond more positively to work demands, lead staff to develop their own personal resilience, increase innovation and productivity in the workplace, and reduce common issues such as bullying, depression and anxiety within their teams. Participants will also learn how to build personal and social resources; and tame the mind to remain in control of emotions during challenging times - tools that promote personal growth and resilience both at work and in life.
Who should attend the course?
This course is essential for HR Managers, HR Advisors and line managers seeking an understanding of personal resilience and some helpful tools to create positive change in the workplace.
What are the learning outcomes?
- A greater understanding of resilience and the development of emotional intelligence in leaders;
- The confidence to lead staff to develop their own personal resilience;
- An increased awareness of common negative responses to challenges, where they come from and how to transform them for better results;
- The confidence to create a climate of psychological safety in the workplace and to use new tools for improved conflict resolution, including workplace bullying;
- The ability to apply simple yet effective strategies that create a positive impact on relationships at work and in life;
- The ability to use effective stress reduction techniques such as simple meditations and visualisations to identify and transform unhelpful internal beliefs and thoughts.
What are the key topics covered?
- Introduction to personal resilience
- Development of emotional intelligence in leaders
- Developing personal resilience in staff
- Negative emotions – how to recognise and transform them
- Tools for conflict resolution including workplace bullying
- Stress reduction techniques, including meditation and visualisation
|About the Presenter|
|HRINZ Member||Non Member|
|Earlybird Fee*||$600.00 +GST||$800.00 +GST|
|Standard Fee||$700.00+GST||$900.00 +GST|
*Early bird (EB) price available when you register and pay before the date/s listed below:
|Course||Course Date||EB* Date||Ready to Register?|
|Auckland||13 November||16 October||Course Postponed|
Terms & Conditions
All of our professional development courses are subject to our terms and conditions.
Travelling from out of town?
Click here for advice and special rates on accommodation.