Effective HR Communication
|Christchurch||22 May||9.00am - 5.00pm||Julia Shallcrass||Register|
||9.00am - 5.00pm
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Effective HR communication is an essential part of business and the role of HR, and is vital for success in business, as it affects organisational performance.
Effective internal communication is important for developing trust, and impacts greatly on employee engagement and productivity.
In this one day course, find out how to connect staff to strategy and values through effective communication. Discover how to build employee engagement through trust and two-way dialogue, and learn how to connect with management and governance.
Practice delivering training, interviewing skills, and presentation skills. Participants will receive a workbook to practise their communication skills.
Who should attend?
If you want to communicate with greater clarity and impact, this is the course for you. This course is designed for HR professionals at all levels, with a focus on those wanting to improve communication with employees and management. It is also useful for HR line managers who perform HR tasks.
Learning Objectives include:
- Identify different personality types and communication preferences
- Find out how culture can influence business communication
- Consider your roles and responsibilities in communication
- Communicate with various HR stakeholders including Board and staff
- Consider how unconscious bias affects communication
- Build an effective internal communication strategy
- Improving staff engagement and buy-in
- Discover ways to communicate with flexible workers
- Learn how to use social media and develop two-way dialogue
- Understand etiquette of email for impact
- Interviewing job candidates
- Practice active listening techniques and giving feedback
- Legal aspects of performance and disciplinary interviews
- Practice public speaking to improve your presentations
- Explore fun ways to provide effective training
|About the Presenter|
|About KiwiBoss Limited|
KiwiBoss provides businesses with people management training and consultancy.
Our training is designed to help clients solve workplace problems, manage contemporary Human Resources issues, and create brighter workplaces. Our employment law expertise assists in compliance with legal obligations.
Our clients include small to medium businesses, large corporates, charitable organisations, and government departments.
We help businesses create a more productive and engaged workforce by managing issues, such as:
*Early bird (EB) price available when you register and pay before the date/s listed below:
|Course||Course Date||EB* Date||Ready to Register?|
|Christchurch||22 May||24 April||Register|
Terms & Conditions
All of our professional development courses are subject to our terms and conditions.
Travelling from out of town?
Click here for advice and special rates on accommodation.