Still need convincing?
Never been to a HRINZ conference before, or not attended one recently?
Worried that this will be just another boring waste of your time?
Still unsure of whether it’s a good return on investment? Consider
- The last two HRINZ conferences sold out of available places
and were rated as very good or excellent by 90% of evaluations
- Leading edge content from a wide range of specialists will
- HRINZ conferences are acknowledged as the premier event to
speak at by speakers
- Represents the best value anywhere for a quality HR experience
- The price has remained at this level since before 1998 while
the benefits have improved each year
- Nearly all meals are included for the three days, plus all
social events, thanks to generous sponsorship
- An opportunity to attend the only HR expo held annually in New
Zealand while at the conference
But don’t take our word for it – read on…
During the 2001 conference, this was emailed to a delegate’s friend:
“The conference is fantastic. A lot of thought and a huge amount
of effort has gone into it – and I’ve always thought that the mark
of a good conference is that you don’t even know where the evaluation
sheet is, never mind reach for it half way through to start filling
it in. That’s the case with this one. The expo is also a cracker
– there’s a coffee shop with real coffee. YES!” –
Greg Lynas, Caltex New Zealand Limited.
After the 2001 conference these comments were made:
“Thanks for all your efforts in making the ‘big day out’ last
Wednesday such a great success. We need to do it more often!!”
– Noel Davie, Mainland Products.
“I had a great time, I was very impressed with the conference
and the high calibre of speakers, I especially enjoyed Kevin Wheeler
as I read his articles. It was extremely well organised and I think
a credit to the HRINZ team who worked so hard to put it together.
I had a great opportunity to network and got to meet many ‘like
minded’ people… Anyway, overall it was a great experience and I
would recommend attending to everyone.” – Catherine
Spiller, Adcorp New Zealand.
“Thanks to everyone at HRINZ for the recent Wellington conference.
I thoroughly enjoyed each of the sessions I attended (in particular
found Kevin Wheeler extremely entertaining and interesting). Also,
it was very useful to chat with a number of the exhibitors to find
out what else is going on in the world on NZ HR. Looking forward
to next year!” – Colin Hamilton, Deloitte Touche
“Thank you for putting together an excellent conference and
I enjoyed the opportunity to participate in the various sessions
as well as the networking. Appreciate all the effort that went in.”
– Chris Wright, Mercy Hospital and Health Services.
© 2002 Human Resources Institute of New Zealand. Site
created by e-xpert Developments