- Members Forum - Thursday 25 September, 12.30pm
A chance for all HRINZ members to discuss their aspirations,
challenges and wish-lists for their professional body of
representation and to hear what other members want from
- Breakfast of Champions - Friday 26 September, 8am
Find out what champions are made of and just what they
- Stress Busting
If you take life too seriously you won’t get out of it alive.
To help you unwind, we’ve arranged some stress bustng activities
throughout the conference. These are identified in the programme
with the words ‘Stress Buster’ alongside.
- Senior Practitioners Big Day Out - Wednesday 24
September, 10am to 5pm
Sorry, by invitation only - contact Beverley Main firstname.lastname@example.org
for criteria and more information.
- Walking on Sunshine - Wednesday 24 September, 3.45pm
If you’ve worked hard throughout the day, you might want
to skip the final session and get some exercise. We’ll show
you some of Wellington’s waterfront hightlights (weather
- Welcome Reception - Wednesday 24 September, 5pm
Catch up with friends, colleagues and acquaintances over
a wine or two on the wonderful Wellington waterfront. Guaranteed
to help you relax and unwind after a busy day.
- Networking at the Expo - Thursday 25 September,
5.45pm to 6.30pm
Celebrate the learning over a glass of something nice, visit
the expo and share your experiences with other delegates
- just the thing to put you in the mood to party later!
- Party time - Mardi Gras - Thursday 25 September,
A night of Latin American themed fun will start with pre-dinner
drinks at 7.30pm, followed by a great dinner and much dancing
and singing. The flavour will definitely be passion - how
you respond to it is your call. Dress to impress or just
to feel good - HRINZ parties are legendary and this one
will go to new heights to make you remember how it feels
to be truly alive and well. If you love Ricky Martin and
Latino music this is a "must attend" event.